- 12 ozs fresh cranberries
- 1 large apple, peeled, cored and diced
- 1 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 oz fresh grated ginger
- 1 tblsp balsamic vinegar
- Place all ingredients except vinegar into a heavy bottomed pan, stir in and combine well.
- Bring to the boil over a medium heat. Simmer until thickened (approximately 5 mins).
- Remove from heat and spoon into a heat proof container.
- Cover with plastic, cool to room temperature.
- Will keep in fridge for 2 weeks or jar according to canning instructions.